German and Spanish
Online and Face-to-Face classes
I believe that languages are to be learned for life,
to truly communicate in real situations
✓ Maybe you would like to study abroad in a Spanish speaking country or open up professional opportunities because you speak Spanish?
✓ Or perhaps you would like to learn a new language because you finally have time for it..
✓ Or you might want to travel and be able to communicate without problems in typical situations, like in airports, train stations, museums, restaurants, hotels or simply ask for directions.
✓ Or maybe you are frustrated because you´ve been trying for a long time to learn Spanish and you haven´t found a method that truly works for you.
✓ You probably feel lonely because you´re in a foreign country and you can´t talk to local people in everyday situations.
Did you know ….
… that learning a foreign language has many cognitive and practical benefits?
- It improves our memory
- It delays the onset of dementia and Alzheimer
- It increases our brain mass
- It makes us understand and appreciate our mother language
- It promotes personal independence
- It Improves our job prospects
The best part is that it makes you feel good about yourself. You get a priceless sense of achievement.
Hi, I´m Jimena
I am a teacher of Spanish and German as foreign languages, trained by the Cervantes Institute and Goethe Institute.
I can help you learn these languages:
- According to your needs
- At your own speed
- According to your learning style
My goal is that you can speak them in real life, not only in the classroom or just to pass an exam.
Online or Face -to -Face (Alcobendas)
- To find that economic and professional stability that you cannot find here
- Because your company is relocating you and your family to Germany, Austria, or Switzerland
- To be an Au Pair in a German-speaking country
- Because you have always liked it and you finally have the time to learn it
- To be able to speak with your family that live in those countries: your grandkids, your daughter or son-in-law, your in-laws…
- Because you live in Spain and need to talk to people and understand basic stuff
- Because you already live in Spain and you still cannot communicate with the ease you would like to
- Because your company is transferring you and your family to Spain
- Because you need to be able to talk to other moms in school, the doctor, the extracurricular teachers… you name it
All courses include:
- Learning style analysis
- Level test
- Correction of homework
- Goal-oriented lesson planning
Practice Spanish every day with these easy-to-follow and simple tips